1.22.2009

Hahaha!!! 2 posts in 1 week!!!

And do you know howwwwwww I did this? It's because little loppan was a cranky little monster this evening, so I decided to put her to bed early. And do you know what??? She went right to sleep...maybe I'm getting the hang of this...Before, I would've sat here on the sofa with her and done ANYTHING to get her to fall asleep in my arms. Funny to me that it was Joacim that pushed me to actually put her to bed while she was still awake...and he was right! That's right, ladies and gentlemen...I'm admitting that my husband was CORRECT!!! Now, that's enough of that nonsense...on to some photos!!!! :)

Before I post anything else, I gotta share this one. So, I woke up yesterday morning and looked at the video monitor by my bed, because Izzy had once again slept through the night, and I wanted to see if she was still asleep. And what I saw made me shoot out of bed and run into her room with my camera...
How funny is this??? And this is a BIG milestone for her...this is the first time that she's rolled over from her back to her tummy!!!!! Yippeeeee little Boo!!!!

Ok, do you remember when I posted that I got some new photo software, and that I've been playing around with it....and that I'd post some photos once I got to play a little? Well, here are some of those photos...

Here's a photo of little Izzyboo that I took earlier in the summer....


Ok, here's my yummy little chicken wreath from New Year's...it looked MUCH different in the original post...


These are some of my favorites from our trip to Trader's Point Creamery...







These are just cute...







Someone's CLEARLY not happy with the prospect of "tummy time"

but eventually she gets better..

and now she's all smiles...



These are some that I took the other night...




Can't decide which one I like more...this one?


Or this one??? What do you think?


These last few are kinda random. This one is Izzy wearing her new hat that she got in the basket she won at the Exotic Feline Rescue Center charity event that I mentioned in my last post


Izzy's been having a bit of dandruff lately...along with the eczema that we've been dealing with. This weather isn't so nice to little baby skin! Anyway, to combat this, I read that you can put baby oil on their scalp for 15 minutes, and then give her a bath...well, of course I had to have some fun with this....



Ok, that's about it for now. I've once again stayed up WAYYYY past my bedtime, and I'll wish I hadn't tomorrow morning, but it's so fun for me to post photos and tell little stories, so thanks for looking!

Also, I wanted to wish my friend, Jill, the BEST of luck this weekend. She recently started her own business making scrapbook paper, and it's really taking off! She's in California for a big show, and she's going international soon. Congrats to you, Jill!!!!!

No comments: