2.22.2010

Introducing Lemmy Gonzo Sputnik Trunk

We have a new member of the Trunk householod as of Sunday. This little guy somehow managed to hitch a ride with us :) Actually, I took Murphy to get a bath last week, and we walked by the kitties at the store. They are from the Johnson County Humane Society, and normally they all freak out when Murphy walks by, but not this little guy. I casually mentioned it to Joacim, and before you know it, he's home with us! Well, it wasn't exactly THAT easy, but I'm trying to keep this one short. Anyway, we've been thinking about it for a little while...a companion for Murphy. I think we both feel it would be better to get a dog, but that's just too much of a committment at this time, what with walking 2 dogs twice a day, kennelling when we're on vacation..etc. So, hopefully Murphy and Lemmy can smooth out their differences and live in peace (yeah, I might be dreaming, but I can still hope).

Izzy is VERY happy to have a kitty....




Here are a few shots from tonight....




He seems to be making himself right at home....

1 comment:

Lacy Park said...

Congrats on the new addition! I hope you are feeling good.... wishing you well.