1.28.2010

Sick day

Izzy and I had a sick day on Monday. I hadn't slept well the night before, and Izzy had been running a low-grade fever most of the weekend, so I thought it best to stay home that day. It was a fairly uneventful day (thankfully)...I got to take a few photos of her. It started to remind me of a snow day almost a year ago with her. I think Joacim was traveling or something, and we got a TON of snow...so much that I couldn't open the garage door. We were truly snowed in, so we had a photo session that day.
I wish I would've done that this past Monday, but for some reason, the thought didn't even occur to me until it was too dark. I did get a few, though...here's a cute one of her

She didn't have much of an appetite that day...oh wait, she doesn't have much of an appetite EVER, it seems! That day, she had 3 pieces of bread, 1/2 banana, some blueberries, and some shredded cheese. I'm not kidding, this is all that she would eat. I'm running out of ideas!!!!!
Here she is eating one of said pieces of bread

No comments: