1.28.2010

EFRC Charity Auction

Last Saturday was the annual charity auction for the Exotic Feline Rescue Center. There were a LOT more people there this year than last, which was great for the cats but not so good for Izzy. We didn't have a table to sit at, so we ended up holding her in some fashion for the entire 3 hours that we were there. At the end, we tried to let her down a few times, and here's what she did:

Yeah....it wasn't going so well. It would've been a lot better if I had my sling, but I forgot it.



The only time she perked up was when Missie got her a balloon.



We had a good time at the auction, and I came away with a couple of goodies for myself:


After the auction, we went out to dinner with our friends, Brad and Missie. izzy was a pretty good sport through most of it (eating crayons, throwing spoons...you know, the usual). Luckily, Missie and Brad brought Izzy's Christmas present, and she was SUPER happy with it!

No comments: