11.15.2009

Rented some camera equipment this weekend....

Might not have been a great weekend to do it, but it was an impulse decision and I'm glad I did. I know I want to get a new camera at some point, but I also wanted to try it out before I did, so thankfully the local camera store in Indy had one available. There was also a couple of lenses I wanted to try out for some fun, and they had those too, so I took it all!

I first started with some photos of Murphy. Joacim and Izzy were napping, so we went outside and had some fun. These next 3 photos were taken with a macro lens that I rented, and I LOVED it! I loved that I could get so much detail out of it. I mean, look at his EYE in the 2nd photo! soo cool!



Oh he is a happy dog here




This is the Wubba...his favorite toy. He was kind enough to patiently wait while I snapped this one!

Once we came inside, Murphy went straight into where Izzy was sleeping and I got this shot..so cute

Great to see her sleeping....just wish it was in her own bed :)

Joacim and I had planned a date-night for Saturday, so we had to get going. My sister, Andrea, was kind enough to watch Izzy for the evening, and we went to dinner and a movie up on the north side. We saw the movie "Couples Retreat". HIGH-larious....I so needed a funny movie, and this one had me laughing out loud in the theater! And it was nice to hang out with Joacim solo. I kept having to slow myself down while I was eating...guess I'm just used to trying to shove food in when I get a chance due to a little toddler who shall remain nameless :)
Izzy had a great time at Andrea's. And she found this purple pimp hat that she loved, and I think it's soo funny! I mean, she's never been much for hats, but she actually puts this one on herself and saunters off!

No comments: