11.15.2009

Little visit to Eagle Creek Park (picture heavy)

We headed out this morning to Eagle Creek Park since the weather was still pretty nice. We were a bit inspired because I had done a photo session there last weekend, and I'm glad we went. It's not nearly as easy to go to a park now as it was before Izzy. We don't really "hike" so much now (much to Murphy's dismay, I imagine) and we look for playgrounds. Yeah, a little different.

We were able to find a little path that was paved so we could use Izzy's wagon. She quickly decided that she didn't want to sit in it (no surprise there!) but she managed just fine.



It wasn't always easy for her walking through the leaves

but she LOVED playing in them!

water break!

Joacim and Murphy went back to the car to make sure it was locked, and it was so cute when Izzy saw him coming back!

Then we made our way to the playgound. Izzy hasn't seen a slide she didn't love!

And she LOVES LOVES LOVES to swing now!




After all that fun, it was time to go home. She fell asleep on the way, so when we got home, I took out the camera and played with the macro lens again. I wish I would've had this when she was born....I could've captured those wonderful little flakes of skin that were all over over her feet and hands....ahhhhhhh...wishes....but LOOK AT THESE EYELASHES!!!


And then she woke up with a smile, and I got that too!

1 comment:

Missie T. said...

I love, love, love these pictures!! I have looked at them 3 times now and can't get enough! :)