8.05.2009

Clean house!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE having someone clean my house? I mean....REALLY REALLY LOVE???

Such a nice feeling to walk into a house full of calm and clean...no freaking out about the eventual mess I'll have to clean after everything's done...just...clean. Clean floors, clean sinks, clean shower...CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.

Just thought I'd mention that...:)

Oh yeah, and Izzy STILL has an ear infection, so it looks like we might be getting tubes in her ears. We'll have an appointment with the ENT to discuss, but it might be the best thing. I was pretty hesitant about it when we talked to the doctor in April, but since she's had 3 since then, maybe we should be more open to it. And maybe this explains why we had Meltdown Monday, Tantrum Tuesday and Whiney Wednesday...:) Please please please, medicine...kick in!!!

No comments: