8.04.2009

I'm starting to feel it...

I'm feeling a little bit down right now....I can feel the side effects kicking in, and it's hard. It's hard knowing that this is only the beginning.

Today, I've developed a raging case of oral thrush...essentially, a yeast infection in your mouth. YUCK. Ewwww. Gross. I get this because of the antibiotic that I have to take because of the prenisone's effect on your immune system. Without the antibiotic, I'd likely get every germ that came across my path. Luckily, thrush is easily treatable...it's just the fact that it's starting....

I can feel my belly swelling. I can feel the thickness under my arms and along my sides. I feel a little more uncomfortable in my skin today. I have this weird thing where I get these "tingles" on my shoulder blades. If you've ever been to a chiropractor and they put on those little electro-stimulation pads after a treatment..that's what it feels like ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME!!! I can't turn it off...I just try to scratch it to make it stop for a few minutes..but it always comes back. I just wish this weren't happening.

No comments: