6.28.2013

Cabin vacation - Day 2

Day 2 of our cabin vacation led us to do a bit of exploring.  We drove across the river into South Dakota to check out the little town of Milbank.

Izzy had my camera on the way there....

And took a selfy for me :)
And....there wasn't much to see in Milbank.  So we came back to the cabin.  It was really windy that day, which (I thought, at least) made it a bit colder, but I was apparently the only one :)










Okay, maybe she was FINALLY starting to feel the cold at this point






It was a fairly lazy day all the way around...perfect day for a nap


We had another wonderful dinner

SPAGHETTI!!!!

I'm pretty sure there's more sauce on her face than was in her belly :)

And bathtime in this wonderful claw-foot tub


Literally, 2 minutes before I took this photo, she was telling me how "not tired" she was......

No comments: