12.20.2012

What we've been up to while Joacim's been away

Well crap....I totally forgot about some of these draft posts I had.  Guess it's time to catch up again!

As I posted earlier, Joacim went to Sweden a couple of weeks ago, and this is a little post to remember all of the fun things that Izzy and I did.


we were painting our little rock family that Izzy's collected


and then she got a little silly

okay, a LOT silly



here's my little Rock Star before I took her to daycare one day

just something pretty I happened to see

Joacim's trip left the dog-walking up to us

dog coma and iPad face


we decided to construct a little Santa House from a kit (sadly purchased last year)

ugh...so freaking CUTE when sleeping...

bed head

this is TOTALLY something I'd wear

I had to do a little "surgery" on Alfie, our Elf on the Shelf (FINALLY, a Pinterest WIN!)

cat in the box

another dog walk

apparently she and Joacim go to this tractor quite frequently on their walks, so Izzy decided that we had to too.
Whew...we did SO many things while he was gone.  I was on vacation, so that was nice.  We had originally planned on driving back to Indiana, but I was a little nervous making the drive by myself.  I hadn't been feeling all that great, and I just didn't think it was smart, so we stayed home.  I got the house decorated for Christmas, had a cleaning service come, had a window-washing service come (outside only, folks), hung the lights OUTSIDE ALL BY MYSELF (with a paralyzing fear of heights), and took care of Izzy.  It was hectic, yet relaxing at the same time.  I'm so thankful that my body seemed to know that Joacim was gone and behave ;)

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

I know that you know this, but your kid is just about the cutest thing in the entire world. She tops baskets of kittens playing WITH puppies, even if those kittens and puppies were wearing little sweaters. Her silly faces make me do silly faces, for sure!