12.21.2012

Advent calendar

Joacim brought home a little gift for Izzy from his trip to Sweden - a homemade Advent calendar!


our friend Caroline's mom, Eva, hand-made this beautiful treasure

since she didn't get it until Dec 2, she was able to open 2 days of gifts

the first day had hair clips

and day 2 was CANDY!!!
I am truly overwhelmed at the gesture.  I mean, it's beautiful.  The amount of time she must've spent...for a little girl she'd never even met!  Amazing....this is something that I'll keep and use every year.  It was a truly beautiful gift.  Thank you, Eva!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen, Izzy and Joakim!

How sweet of you to comment on the calendar in your blogg!
I enjoyed every moment of making it and I¨m happy that Isabel liked it. Hopefully she will enjoy it over many years to come.
She really is a beautiful little girl Jen.

Thank you for inviting us to your beautiful home before I went home to Sweden again, it was so nice meeting you.

I´m very happy that you are my daughters friend.

All the best to you and your lovely family.

//Eva