12.20.2012

The things we do for our kids, right?

I bought Izzy a leotard from Zulily (she LOVES wearing these things, even though she's not in gymnastics right now)
When it arrived in the mail, I was sad to see that it had a pretty decent snag right in the front

Okay, you can barely see it in this photo, but it's right near the middle of her belly.  I thought it was a goner, but then  I had, what I consider to be, a GENIUS idea

A PATCH!  Perfect, right?

And, being the dedicated mother and extreme multi-tasker that I am, I brought it with me to Fargo (where I'm staying overnight for work) AND my sewing kit in case the iron thing didn't pan out.

Ta-daaaaaaah!  I think she's gonna LOVE it!


1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Well you are better than me - I would have just bought a new one and pissed and moaned about it.

Love the patch!