11.15.2012

Tailgating at home :)

We had plans to go to the Purdue vs. Minnesota football game here a few weeks ago, but I never got around to purchasing tickets, so we decided to stay in and tailgate at home with a bunch of our friends. We  had a nacho/chili thing going on.....I wish I would've taken a picture of the sheer volume of chips that were in our house at one time!

Izzy always dressing to impress and providing entertainment.



This is my friend, Daniel.  He's growing out his hair, and every time I see him I crack up.....sometimes he enters the room like Kramer from Seinfeld :)


We had a great turnout....sadly, Purdue got pummeled, so it didn't take long for people to quit watching the game altogether.  I think we turned it to the LSU game at one point for my friend, Adam.




This is Izzy's light-up/blinking cup that she got for her birthday from her Grandparents.   Isn't it cute how kids always pull out the most random things when company comes over?

This is Cory, trying on Izzy's Elton John glasses ;)

Here's my little vampire trying to scare people

This is the Burnette family.  They used to live right down the street from us in Indianapolis, so it was really great to catch up and have them over now that they've moved up here as well.

She CAN be this evil :)

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Evil and cute. Evil.And.Cute. :)