1.05.2012

The beauty of a sunset never ceases to captivate me

And today was no exception. I was on my way back to Waconia to get something to eat, and I could hardly take my eyes off of the sky while I was driving. Finally, I took a right turn, followed this curvy road, and found THE PERFECT vantage point to take some pictures. How I WISH I would've had my DSLR with me, but I am thankful that I at least had my iPhone with me.










Look how BEAUTIFUL it is!!! And these photos aren't enhanced.this truly was the color palette. The sky....it just seems so big here sometimes. I'm looking forward to seeing more of these.....

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Awesome pictures! I don't want to jump to an iPhone, I love my droid and my full-keyboard. The picture quality is SO significant I might have to rethink my plan when it's time to get my next phone...