11.17.2011

Mommy's Little Helper

We're starting to get into a stage that I love, and that's Izzy being my little helper.  This is so much better than her wrapping herself around my legs screaming "UP..UUUUUUUUUP!".  Last weekend she helped me make pumpkin bread.
And clean the dog nose smudges off of the windows.  Lemme tell ya....this girl is a CHAMPION window cleaner.

And this past weekend I had to de-seed a bunch of pomegranates, which is a task that I hate.  And it was a PERFECT task for Izzy.  Her favorite part was rubbing the seeds together to loosen up the extra flesh so it'll rinse off (until I had her taste the seeds, and then her favorite part was eating them :)


I can't wait till she can work a vacuum cleaner......

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

This is the beginning of a wonderful time for you, my friend! Abby is now a pro at cleaning windows, and we upped it to the fridge and dining room table when it needs it. She's also mastered the Swiffer, too. :)

Adorable pics - you can see how much she really wants to help!