11.17.2011

I think we've found our new babysitters in Minnesota!

We had dinner last night with Daniel and Caroline.  Sadly, she's going back to Sweden this weekend because it's been fun getting to know her a little.  She's super nice, and I'm excited about us all being in Minnesota.  And based off of the smile on SOMEONE'S face, I'm not the only one. ;)  They were making paper flowers in this photo below.

Izzy gets a LOT of attention when these two are around.  Daniel reads, Caroline teaches Izzy Swedish....it's just awesome.
 I'm not sure how they got on this topic, but I walk around the corner and Daniel's pulling back on Joacim's bow.
Thanks you two for a fun night!

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Wow - you're right about the look in her eyes! Smitten is the word that comes to mind.