5.09.2011

FSGS Sucks

This blog started out as a way for me to document my pregnancy and Izzy's growth, and our family life in general.  Along the way, I've documented some of the struggles with my kidney disease, but the purpose of this blog keeps me from being completely real about it.  I mean the nitty gritty details.  So in order for me to have an outlet, and to hopefully share my experience with others, I've created another blog to document my kidney disease.  It's called FSGS Sucks (catchy right?  :).  I'll still document about the BIG things here, including my participation in the clinical trial, but I'll save the mundane and whiny details for my new blog (and there are PLENTY :)  Warning....I share A LOT.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hoping that you are aware of the NephCure Foundation. Please let you everyone know that we are having a FREE Lunch & Learn symposium in Philadelphia on Saturday, June 11 from 9-1. It is a wonderful way to gain information from the medical community and interact with patients and families. Register online (www.nephcure.org)
We also have MANY fundraising events all over the country. Check us out!!!