5.16.2011

Izzy's new 'do

I finally did it.  After months of an internal debate, I finally cut Izzy's hair.  She's had plenty of haircuts, but THIS one was mayjah!

A few "before" shots


 And getting her hair washed.  This was the first time she actually did this all by herself!

 And since she was sooo good, I promised her a treat, so she was off to collect her goodies :)

 Yikes.  That was painful to watch the first sweep of Amber's scissors, but after that it was all good.
 Again, thank God for the iPhone.  She was having hard time understanding  what we meant by "look down", and this helped immensely.
I was truly worried that she was going to freak out AFTER she was all done, but judging by her smile, I think she likes it, and so do we :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a big girl!! Love it. :)