9.07.2010

Missie and Brad for dinner and Wii

On Saturday night, we had our friends Brad and Missie over for dinner.  It's been awhile since that happened...things just got so busy right before and since our trip to Sweden that it's been hard to find the time to meet, so I'm glad we got it to work out.  Brad works with Joacim...well, he actually worked with me too, previously.  Brad has been there with Joacim and I from the very beginning, which is pretty cool.  It's only in the last year or so that I've gotten to know Missie, but I consider her one of my very good friends (and Izzy LOVES her!)

Anyway, after dinner, we headed inside to play a little Wii. We got one of these a few months ago, and haven't played it too much, but I forgot how fun it can be.  She is, of course, a TON of help ;)
We started off with Mario Kart.  And just as I thought, this game only solidifies how AWFUL I am at driving games.  Absolutely. Horrible. Embarassingly.  Horrible.  I think Joacim put it most accurately, "Jenn can spin out on a straightaway playing by herself", which is, sadly, true.
Can't you see how helpful she is?

You gotta watch how she puts her hands on the steering wheel in this video!
This was the best way to keep her entertained!

Eventually, we moved to a game that I'm MUCH better at...bowling.  I lost in the end, but still made a better showing in that game than any other.
Thanks, Brad and Missie, for a fun evening!

No comments: