9.01.2010

Feeling the weight of delinquency lifting...

I was up ridiculously late last night trying to catch up this blog.  Granted, I've still got tons of stuff from vacation, but I'm OK doing that when I get the chance.  It's been driving me batty that I've got all these videos and photos that I want to show off, but couldn't seem to find enough time to do it.  So, I suffered through the day today from little sleep, but felt MUCH better because I'm almost caught up, and I'd say that I'm completely caught up after this post, so please excuse the randomness...

We were at Babies R Us the other night to pick up some baby gates....not for Izzy, but for Rosie :)  Anyway, here she is running through the store with one show.  I don't condone this, but was pretty much powerless to stop it...

Oh, I almost forgot these.  Joacim came home from the grocery store on Saturday night and told me to go outside to take photos of the moon.  Well, I'm always up for a challenge, and the moon is one of my biggest, so I thought I'd give it a go.  When I went outside, though, I couldn't see it yet because it was so low in the sky, so I took a little drive out to the country to see if I could get some good ones...
I love that you can actually see stars in this one
and you can actually see craters here..so. cool.
This is actually a picture of the crappy retention pond behind our house.  Looks so much better in the moonlight, doesn't it?
Ok, that's all I've got  :)

No comments: