9.01.2010

Dinner with new friends

We went over to some friend's house for dinner last week.  I say "new" because, although we've seen each other frequently on our dog walks, we've never had a chance to sit down and get to know each other a little better, so it was nice that the opportunity finally presented itself.  What's also nice is that their son Wyatt, who is a few months younger than Izzy (actually, I found out that he shares my birthday of September 6), is in her room at daycare.  And what's even better is that they have a great big SWINGSET!!!

This is Wyatt
At first, he completley froze when I put up my camera, but he warmed up quickly ;)

Yes, this is where the latest bubble obsession started.  Wyatt had some pretty great bubble makers, and she LOVED them (which is why we have them now too ;)
The kids had a lot of fun with the bubbles.







This is Bender.  The first time I saw this dog I thought...wow, he's crazy :)  But now I see how good and calm he can be.  I only saw him when he was running circles around their house (they have an invisible fence, and he's well aware of the boundaries).  There have been times when Joacim has let Murphy off leash at their house, and it's fun to watch them run around in circles...they're both VERY fast.

Bender can also jump VERY VERY high (and loves bubbles as much as the kids!)

We had a great time, and look forward to having them visit us next time!

No comments: