4.03.2010

Sick....again :(

Seriously????  Again????  Or is it that I never truly get over it in the first place?  I felt this coming on yesterday, but when I woke up this morning, I felt as though I had swallowed sandpaper.  My throat didn't hurt so much, but it was really really rough.

Thank goodness Joacim was kind enough to let me sleep so long.  It was his turn to take care of Izzy this morning (and she woke up at 7:30...again), but I got to sleep in until 11:00.  That may sound like a really long time, but I still woke up feeling as though I didn't get enough sleep, and I went to bed at 11:00 last night!  This has GOTTA be the meds...it's just not normal to be this tired and sick all the time.  I'm drinking tea, resting, getting the humidifier ready.  I've just had it.

No comments: