3.24.2010

Some outside playtime...

It feels like forever since I last posted, but I realized that it's only been since last Thursday, so I guess I'm not doing too bad, eh?  Especially considering that I'm still single parenting..thank goodness Joacim will be back on Sunday!

Ok, this one's just going to have a bunch of photos.  Izzy and I were lucky enough to have some GREAT weather last week.  I was at home sick both Thursday and Friday, and I took her to daycare so I could get some rest, but she's not quite willing to let me continue laying on the sofa once she gets home, so I had to suck it up.  Luckily, being outside puts her in SUCH  a good mood (usually) that there isn't nearly as much whining going on, which is nice for sick little me :)


We even tried to get Lemmy to come outside....

She loves to play ball.  She does this thing where she's up on the patio and lets the balls roll on to the ground.  Then she walks all the way around down to the ground and picks them up.  Does't sound too interesting to me, but she can do this for quite awhile and never get bored with it.

This little one has a pretty good arm, when the ball actually goes forward :)  Most of the time it goes over her head!



She's trying so hard to learn how to zip up her jacket.  Of course she wants none of my help...


So I got this bubble-maker because I hated cleaning up the bubble mess...but it doens't work too well....


No comments: