3.08.2010

Recipes of the Day - Broccoli Cheese Soup and Lemon-Dill Salmon Croquettes

Broccoli Cheese Soup

Here is the recipe in Cooking Light. Joacim and I both agree that this soup is better the next day (I made it last night and we had it for dinner and again today for lunch).

Lemon-Dill Salmon Croquettes

Again...Cooking Light! I love love love this recipe! What's great about it is how easy it is to make, and FAST! I made the sauce and the salmon mixture, put it in the refrigerator, worked out and showered, and then came back to actually make and cook the patties. All-in-all I think I spent a total of 25 minutes on this, which I think is pretty fast! And I suggest using a 50/50 mixture of breadcrumbs and panko for the outer coating...it makes for a nice, crunch texture on the outside.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: