10.12.2009

Some random photos to get caught up...

So, in an effort to try to catch up with everything, i figured I'd just post a bunch of random, entirely unrelated photos :)

I took some photos of my friend Liza's son, Cristian, a few weeks ago, and Izzy and Joacim tagged along. I don't know what it is, but I really like it when they're around for a photo session. Even if I'm not interacting with them, it's nice to know that they're nearby. And if they weren't nearby, I wouldn't have caught this cute Pappa/Izzy moment
From The Trunk's Junk
This was after the shoot was over and the kids started playing together...cute!

Here she is getting into "stuff". She likes to open up Murphy's poo bags from the inside..essentially creating a long string of bags that are no longer in a roll, or a big mess. And she's sneaky about it....

Isn't this the most pathetic face ever...the AGONY.....

We've been trying to break Izzy of the bottle habit, and it's not been easy. 5 months now, and she still won't drink cold milk out of a sippy at daycare (we've since given that one up!). But we did have a small breakthrough a week ago...here she is drinking milk (granted it's warm, but BABY STEPS!!!) out of a SIPPY CUP!!! Small victories like these need to be celebrated. And we've been able to keep up with it. I don't mind the morning bottle, because I think it's a nice, easy way to start our day, but I know she can't drink out of the bottle for forever :(

And here she is feeding herself in the morning. This is what we have to resort to when she wakes up earlier than usual. Luckily, she seems to enjoy the bean bag chair

No comments: