10.20.2009

A few videos of what we've been up to lately....

Here's Izzy chatting in the tub:
height="300">

I was telling my friends the other day about the sheer desperation on Izzy's face when it comes to her wanting you to read her a book. Here's evidence that I wasn't exaggerating...just watch the first part and you'll understand :) And it's like this EVERY time with EVERY book. I'm all about fostering a love of reading, but I swear I'll go crazy if I have to read another animal book.


Since we had the absolutely worst night ever last night (I won't bore you with details, but 5 hours of whining/crying sums it up), and because I just couldn't read ANOTHER ANIMAL BOOK, I decided to take Izzy to the park in the neighborhood across the street from us. Every time we walk by there we have Murphy and don't stop, so it was a good opportunity for her to play a bit.
Here she is going down the slide all by herself:

And to end off with the BEST giggle ever....truly.

No comments: