10.13.2009

A few random ones...

Izzy and I've been having a good time the last 2 days, but I swear that she's multiplying...there's no way this little girl made this much of a mess before. Every time I finish picking up her trail in one room, I have to go see what destruction has occurred in the next. It's constant, and thankfully I can step back and find it mildly hilarious at the same time. It's like she grew 4 inches when Joacim left and now can ready every drawer that we don't have secured. And she pulls everything out of it...that's not so bad. The bad part is that she either sticks it in her mouth, or wipes her grimy hands all over it, thus creating dishes for me to wash. This girl is keeping me BUSY!!!

Okay, a video. This I took on Sunday at my friend Liza's. She watched Izzy while I had a photo shoot...


Here's a photo I took last night. That enormous thing in her mouth is a pacifier we bought for her when she was initially teething. She found it in her nightstand and decided she absolutely HAD to have it. She's still kinda cute though!

These were from today. We got home from ISR and went in the sunroom and read a few books. Then she was running all over the red sofa like a crazy lady, so I picked up the camera to see if I could get anything remotely decent.



I wonder what's in store for tomorrow...

No comments: