10.14.2009

Feeding herself yogurt......

Izzy didn't eat much for dinner tonight (and she was being a little pistol anyway...throwing food and what not), so I took it all away from her and finished my meal (yes, I'm an awful mother). After she calmed down, I showed her the yogurt and asked her if she wanted it, which she signed that she did, so I handed it to her with the foil seal still on. I wanted to see if she could figure out how to open it, and yep, sure enough she can:) Since she was already a mess, I decided to give her a spoon and see what happens......
Not too bad so far...

Good form

She's utilizing the butter-churn method here. She sticks the spoon in the yogurt and churns it like butter, then crams it into her mouth

And she seems to be enjoying it

Do you see how big her mouth is in the background???????? I should send this picture into Stonyfield...great marketing

Apparently the spoon wasn't enough and she needed to use her hand

I'm not sure if she was getting ready to lick the container here or what

Looks innocent, but they do say that looks can be deceiving...:)

See??? She looks a bit devlish here, don't you think?

No idea what this expression means...could be that the vitamin she was chewing on here was a bit tart. Who knows?

Clearly she's spent from this experience

Then I asked her to start showing me her faces...I like the smile best

Even better when there's a giggle thrown in there

and more better

But this is the one she reserves for me most times :) Ahhh, how's she gonna look at me when she's a tween????????

No comments: