7.19.2009

Visit from Liza and Cristian....

We had some visitors this past Thursday....Liza and Cristian! Liza and I met at Lilly, where she also works, and this is her son Cristian, who is 3 1/2 months older than Izzyboo. Unfortunately, it was a weeknight so they weren't able to stay long, but we had some fun while they were here...
Here's Cristian

he has THE BIGGEST brown eyes...you'd melt...

he's also very good at sharing, although Izzy was looking at him like, "What are you DOING?"...kinda cute

Liza is very good at playing with Izzy...warmed her up real quick!

Cristian now gives his mommy kisses...it's so cute and I'm so JEALOUS! Well, I at least have her making the kissing sound, so it's a start!

Izzy loves to give you the ball and then take it back and then give it to you again...this can go on for quite a while...

Another funny face...I'd call this disgusted..

Still sharing...so good!


I love this one...no words as to why, I just do...

1 comment:

Liza said...

LOVE THE PICS!! You are fantastic girlie!! I really enjoyed being there...we need to do it more often!!!