4.12.2009

Visit with Grandma and Marvin

Izzy and I drove Holly and Mick up to Lafayette so Holly's brother, Brock, could pick them up. While I was in the neighborhood, I decided to stop by to visit my Grandma and her husband, Marvin. They hadn't seen Izzy since Christmas (which I'm completely ashamed about....far too long). Anyway, here's some cute shots:

Here she is with Marvin. As soon as we got there and I set her on the floor, she crawled right up to him!


And then she spent some time hanging out on the floor, playing with a piece of paper (I won't fail to mention to her how easy she was to entertain when she's older :)



Now she's starting to warm up to Grandma. Food ALWAYS help.


Especially when you feed her..:)


Doesn't she look like such a big girl????


Grandma got a chance to feed Izzy finally. I've always been nursing at any of our other gatherings, so this was Grandma's first chance. Looks like she was enjoying herself...


It was a fun visit...we'll have to make it a point to get up there more often!

No comments: