5.11.2008

35 weeks



Soooo, I'm 35 weeks pregnant, and I'm FINALLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE!!!! I'm treating this like a vacation right now, since I won't have had this much time off since college! Granted, I KNOW it's not a vacation, but I can pretend right now, can't I??? I woke up this morning, freaking about all of the things that I had to get done today, and then I realized that I don't have to do ANYTHING!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!! Even my sister said she can tell a difference in my voice!

We had another baby class yesterday morning, and Joacim said that he learned more in those 3 1/2 hours than he had in the 12 hours of classes we took at St. Francis. No offense to St. Francis, of course, but Renae, the clinical coordinator who taught the class at my OB/GYN's office, suits us MUCH better. I was having a minor panic attack on Friday, realizing that I only have a month left until this baby has to come OUT, but I'm much more relaxed after that class.

They put the fence posts in our backyard on Friday, and we're scheduled to get the rest of the fence on Tuesday (weather permitting, of course). Speaking of weather, it was absolutely CRAPPY today. It rained ALL day, and it was super windy and cool. I hope it gets nicer this week, because Murphy and I have a lot of stuff to do next week. I need to get the garden planted before the kidlet comes, because it's unlikely to happen after. Plus, I hope it's nice so Murphy and I can spend lots of time outside.

Well, I don't have too much else to say right now, but I may start posting more since I've got time. We'll just have to wait and see....

No comments: