5.10.2008

Here's a sick little bit of irony.....

No, this isn't my weekly post, but I'm so frustrated at this point that I just had to blog. Joacim and I have a great day....a really GREAT day, and then, this evening, as we were wanting to wind down and watch some TV, it happens.....a big slap in the face.....the TV picture is GONE. Well, not actually totally gone....it turns on long enough for you to see a picture, then a few seconds later the screen is black. I equate this feeling to the feeling you get when you see the blue screen of death on your computer.

We know this is bad, and can pretty much deduce that something's wrong with the bulb on the TV. Lucky us (we're thinking) we bought a service protection plan that covers this. Sooooo, I call Best Buy and try to get an appointment for in-home service. And the soonest appointment I can get, you might ask?????? Friday. 6 days from now. And I just started my maternity leave....so I've got LOTS and LOTS of time to fill.

Joacim has moved the TV that we originally had back in the living room, and it's almost sad....



Joacim asked if I'd get him the binoculars...and I need my freaking glasses to see this tiny little screen. It's insulting to have to go from a 61" TV to a 28" TV, but what's even worse is that we can't figure out how to change the satellite box for a non-HDTV, so we're stuck with a picture that looks like it's being squeezed from the side, and some shows/channels don't even use the full screen, so we're essentially reduced to watching a 15" screen in a room that's 20' X 30'....depressing....


see what I mean????

No comments: