4.27.2008

33 weeks.....AGAIN....

Yep, that's right, 33 weeks again....



We had an ultrasound this past Thursday, and it turns out that they've moved my due date to June 13. I guess the high-risk OB who did my original ultrasound at 18 weeks suggested in his report that it be moved, but it never was until Thursday.

I'm a bit disappointed because I was already on autopilot for work. I only had 6 more days to go, and then I was done, but now I have 13 more days. But on the other hand, I'm kind of relieved, because I never felt that the date they originally gave was right, and I've always been afraid that they would try to induce me because I had gone a week past the date. I also have a TON of stuff that I want to get done before the baby comes, so hopefully little Trunk cooperates and doesn't decide to make an appearance early! :)

Speaking of tons of stuff to do, we have been RIDICULOUSLY busy the last week and a half. I was too tired last weekend to post anything, so I'm trying to make up for it tonight. We (I guess I should say Joacim) spent the last week and a half installing laminate flooring in our living room and sunroom, and it looks FANTASTIC!!! Joacim did a great job! I'm going to set up a link to the photos

Laminate Flooring



We've spent the last few days getting the house back in order, but it's nice to have it finally done, and it looks great.

Last weekend, my sister had a baby shower for me, and it was a lot of fun. She went to a lot of effort, and I can't thank her enough. We also got facials this past weekend. I gotta say...it hurt. Plain and simple. But I also have to say that my skin never felt so clean either...so I guess with some good comes some bad sometimes.

Well, it's getting late, and my brain is getting foggy, so I think I'm going to go to bed.....

No comments: