3.09.2008

28 weeks

Hello all! Here's the latest belly shot at 28 weeks.
It's been a busy week! We started our childbirth classes on Monday night, which is exciting. It made it feel very "real"...and on Tuesday night we interviewed a doula. She was great, and made me feel like she can help me handle anything. We have another doula to interview this next week, so I'm looking forward to that. We decided to go ahead and buy the travel system that we registered for. We wanted to make sure that we would have plenty of time to get the seat inspected, and make sure we knew what we were doing with it. Might sound silly, but we're not taking any chances.
On Wednesday night, we went over to some friends of ours to meet their daughter, Molly, and to talk about having them do some maternity shots. We wanted to meet Molly so that, in case they ever needed someone to watch her, we could do it since she's met us before. I've wanted to do the maternity shots ever since I found out I was pregnant, and since John and Kelly have a photography business, I decided to ask them. We were able to do some test shots that night, and we set up a time to do a full shoot today, but I wasn't feeling up to it, so we've rescheduled it for this Tuesday.
I took a sick day on Thursday, because I haven't been sleeping very well, and I felt a cold coming on. Murphy and I spent the entire day on the sofa watching TV. Of course, he spent half of the day looking out the window waiting for Joacim to come home :)
We were able to pick up the nursery furniture on Saturday!!! Joacim assembled the crib, and our neighbor, Chad, helped him move the rest of the furniture into the room. Here are some photos:






We were also able to finally get curtains up in the sunroom. What do you think?


I have a cute video of Murphy too. Joacim was cutting up the boxes that the nursery furniture came in, and he decided to let Murphy have a little treat. One of his favorite things to do is destroy boxes...



We received a decent show Friday night, so we decided to take Murphy outside to play, another one of his favorite things. Here's a cute photo of him with his Wubba

No comments: