12.28.2012

Gettin' ready for Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Bri

Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Bri came up a couple of days after Christmas, so we had to get the house back in order and ready for their visit.

This included a bath for Izzy (not because she needed one, but because I needed a half hour without interruptions!  :)

Lemmy has staked his claim on the recliner

photobomb by Rosie
They brought an absolutely ridiculous amount of presents.  The whole back of Dad's truck must've been filled with these.

And Izzy LOVED opening more.  In this photo, she's wearing the leotard that I fixed at the hotel in Fargo, along with slippers and a santa hat.  Adorable.

This is a tradition I have with my Dad.  Every year, without fail, I get him 2 boxes of chocolate-covered cherries.  He knows I'm always going to get them, and knows exactly what box they're in.  No surprise, but a fun tradition

Izzy got some 3-D book, and was trying on the required equipment, which Auntie Bri found hilarious.  Do you know how hard it is to explain 3-D to a 4 1/2 year old?

And proud little Rosie was as happy as a clam

No comments: