2.13.2012

Girls' Night Out!

Last Friday night, I went out with the girls (those girls being Emily, Jen, Jess, LuLu and Kasi).  We decided to brave the Super Bowl crowd and experience this once-in-a-lifetime spectacle, and it was CRAZY!!!!  It was jam-packed...we found out later that they actually stopped letting people into the area due to safety reasons.

What was also great is that Jen and Jess are government employees.  Government = free parking close :)

Here's a quick shot I snapped of the JW Marriott as we were walking towards Super Bowl Village

We decided pretty early on that we weren't going to be staying in that crowd, but we headed down to Monument Circle to see the Roman Numerals.  Here's a little self-portrait with some random guy hanging out in back :)


This is my new friend Jess.  She's awesome :) (AGAIN, why do we always meet awesome people before we leave???...guess we have more reasons to come back, right?)

We headed down to MacNiven's on Mass Ave to get some food.  Ok, I clearly haven't truly lived, because I had never had a Scotch egg before.  WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT THESE THINGS WERE SO AMAZING?????

 After that we went to another bar.  Here's a great photo of Kasi, Emily and me :)

We then somehow re-living my college years dancing at a bar in Broad Ripple.  And I didn't get home until 4:30am.  I'd say it was a FANTASTIC girls' night!

DON'T FORGET THE VIDEOS!!!!

No comments: