10.10.2011

Spent sometime outside today

We had our first sick day of the season for Izzy today.  She's fighting her first cold so I kept her home today...no sense in her getting sicker OR getting all of the other kids sick at her daycare.  So while she was inside watching hours of television resting, the hounds and I were outside.  Seriously, could the weather BE ANY BETTER?  I think not!

 Can I just tell you all how much I love this destructive little face?

 Murphy wasn't participating very well because he just wanted to play.  He often reminds me of that dog in "Over The Hedge" :)
 I am Chinese dog.
 So much fierceness.

 Rosie TOTALLY has the right idea here.  She can just hold on and Murphy will drag her around the yard.

I wish I could've gotten some pictures of Izzy, but it was a precarious balance with her emotionally today, and I wasn't going to push it.  I've only got a couple more days of the beautiful leaves, so "fingers crossed" she'll let me have an opportunity tomorrow.  That's all for now :)

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Hate sick days - glad you were able to make the most of it, despite the phone call from the other blog.