10.10.2011

October Extravaganza at Traders Point Creamery

The weather has been absolutely fabulous this past week, so I was so excited that it was finally the weekend. Sadly, Joacim had to work.....all day, so he wasn't able to enjoy the fun day that Izzy and I had together. There was no way we were going to stay at home and miss out on this gorgeous day, so we got ourselves together and went up to Trader's Point Creamery for their October Extravaganza.

We started out by picking out our pumpkins
And then we decorated them
Then we had to get a tattoo (I have a matching one on my arm too :)
And some face painting (of which I did not participate ;)
And then off to visit the adorable calves




And then for some ice cream
I posted this (accidentally :) on my photography blog, so my apologies if you already saw it...
It was so lovely there, but it was also very warm, so Izzy and I decided it was time to leave.  And I decided to drive through Eagle Creek park on the way home, because the trees were so colorful.
Of course, no trip to a park is complete without a trip to the playground.





This was SUCH a perfect day.  I'm thinking that we're going to head back to the park tomorrow, but this time take Joacim, Murphy and Rosie with us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fricken adorable! She is such a cute little girl and starting to look so grown up! Love her haircut!

Rob Monroe said...

Such a cutie! My favorites are the swing pictures, but that girl does not look like she takes a bad picture! :)