6.06.2011

Playing a little catchup

I'm sorry.  I'm an awful, awful blogger lately.  You see, since I started my other blog, I have been a bit neglectful over here.  So, once again, I'm going to do a big, random post to catch-up on everything.

Ok,I'm not exactly proud of the fact that Izzy even knows what a donut is (or Burger King, but that's another post). But the fact that donuts are some of my most favorite things, it was bound to happen

Joacim has been working a lot of weekends lately, and Izzy and I need to do things to pass the time until Pappa comes home.  Here she is at the playground

And sidewalk chalk


And rockin' out on her guitar


I'm pretty sure I've got more, but I haven't exported the rest of the photos yet, so I'll be doing another one of these posts soon!

No comments: