3.21.2011

Izzy's first dentist appointment

It was today...and she was FANTASTIC!  I'm still a little stunned at how good she was....totally expected the "other" Izzy to make an appearance today :)
I had my appointment first, and Izzy sat on my lap through most of it.  We've brought her here before to get her used to it, and I think it was a REALLY good idea!  That and my dental hygienist, Amy, is AMAZING :)
Here's Izzy getting situated in the "flying chair"

And she was getting her picture taken by Kim here...
And here she started to get a bit bashful, but it didn't last long...
In this video she's getting her teeth counted

And now she's getting her teeth polished.  I can't believe she sat through this....it's my least favorite part of MY visit and she took it like a champ!
I think the spitting was her favorite part :)

No comments: