1.20.2011

SNOW (and sick) DAY!!

I stayed home from work today.  Yes, I'm sick.  And it's all my fault, because I was commenting to Joacim on Tuesday night that I couldn't BELIEVE that I didn't sick from Izzy (since I catch EVERYTHING right now while on these meds).  I swear...as soon as I opened my mouth to utter those fateful words, a virus flew right in with a vengance.  I slept till 11, and only woke up because my tummy was growling :)  I.  WAS.  A.  SICK.  MESS.  And I'm so glad Izzy went to daycare so I could rest.

Conveniently enough, there was a winter storm today too.  I think we got around 5-6 inches of snow.  Joacim had his work cut out for him...shoveling this mess.
Here are the dogs waiting patiently for the chance to go outside
And here's Izzy, copying me taking pictures of her and the dogs.  I'll make a photographer out of her yet ;)
When he got back inside, Izzy begged to go out and ride on her sled.  And she's a VERY good beggar :)  You an tell that he's clearly THRILLED to be out here :)  I kid!  I kid!  He LOVES taking her out and playing in the snow!
He started running around the yard, pulling her behind.  There was this little hill of snow, and I think she got some air on it!
 I wish you could see her face.  It's weird how much she mimic's her Pappa sometimes!
She wanted to go for a walk around the house, but the snow was so thick that she kept falling.  And this might seem like not such a big deal, but last year, she would FREAK out if her hands (or anything attached to her, for that matter) touched the snow :)  So this is awesome.

 Sometimes they're like 2 peas in a pod
 I think seeing that smile makes the cold worth it

 And here are the dogs again, still waiting patiently for THEIR turn :)
 And before she could even take her hat and coat off, she picked up her harmonica and started playing.  She seems to be quite attached to this thing lately, which is cute and annoying all at the same time.
 And then it was on to my iPhone
 Joacim gave her a bath to warm her up
 And Lemmy hung out in the strangest of locations and positions
This was a very good day, but I can't breathe anymore, so I'm off to bed.

No comments: