1.22.2011

ANOTHER sick day and some puppy playtime

Sick again today.  The sneezing won't stop.  And when I'm not sneezing, I feel like I need to, with that annoying little tingle in one side of my nose.  FREAKIN' DRIVING ME INSANE!! 

I went to the doctor today...confirmed sinus infection.  My teeth hurt.  My sinus cavity actually pulses when I lay down.  I AM MISERABLE.

I made some soup when I got home, and then decided to take the dogs out for a little playtime.  I needed to feed the birds, the dogs were going crazy inside, and I thought that the cold air might help me out.  Following are some photos I took of the dogs, plus a couple of videos.














Sorry to make you tilt your head on this one...looks like my phone got confused :)

And then we had to come inside because I had a conference call in the afternoon.  I swear these dogs just LOOK guilty sometimes....

No comments: