8.22.2010

Izzy went pee-pee in the potty!!!

She's been working on this for about a week now.  Well, I take that back...I guess ever since she started at her new daycare, she's been working on it.  They try to get her to go at every diaper change, and for the most part, she refuses.  But last Friday, she REALLY wanted to sit on the potty here at home, and so we did.....for 20 minutes :)  Granted, no potty every came, but no worries there...I was just happy that she actually wanted to sit on the potty and wasn't terrified of it, like in the past.

Soooooo, I'm very excited to mark down this day as the first day Izzy went peepee in the potty!!!  Granted, I'm sure it freaked her out :), but she WENT!  And I couldn't be more proud.  And never in a million years did I think this would be something I'd get such sheer joy out of! :)

No comments: