5.12.2010

Recipe of the Day - Grilled Chicken and Thai Salad with Peanut Dressing

I had taken the recipe Thai Salad with Peanut Dressing from Cooking Light and slightly modified it for my tastes..

1.  I added a very basic grilled chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) to this salad for some yummy, lean protein
2.  I did NOT use ginger, because I absolutely cannot stand it :)
3.  For this particular evening, I used a pre-made Asian Salad kit from Dole, because Meijer didn't have the baby salad greens that the recipe called for.  Since there were so many goodies in this kit, I didn't really need anything else.  I HAVE made this dish with the baby salad greens and other veggies as the recipe called for, and it's equally as good.

I think the dressing is FANTASTIC, and this is such a nice and light salad.  Love it!

No comments: