Woooo Hooooo!!! Look at me actually blogging something on the day it happened!!!! I honestly never thought it would happen, and I'm pretty sure it'll be a rare occasion, but I had to take advantage of it!
Ok, recipe for the day. I didn't have anything planned, and got home a bit later than I thought, which pushed my workout a little bit later, but I remembered that I had this recipe handy and had not tried it yet (plus I had most of the ingredients (except for a minor substitution).
What I did different:
1. did not use fennel seeds (don't like the taste of anise..just me personally)
2. did not use rosemary (again, another flavor I just don't care fore)
3. I realized, as I was already cooking :), that I didn't have chicken broth, so I substituted vegetable broth instead. It worked fine (and Joacim RAVED about this dish), but I think I would've liked it with the chicken broth better.
4. I made mashed potatoes, and added chives and dill to them
5. I roasted some asparagus and tomatos while the chicken was cooking. I seasoned them with salt, pepper, garlic powder and olive oil...yummy!
Hope you try and enjoy!!!