3.02.2010

I got my blog book!!!!

Ohhhhh....I was so excited to get this yesterday. I used a website called Blog2Print to print a hardcover book of my blog. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and finally just sat down and took the time to do it. I'd like to do one for every year, but we'll see how that goes. I'm not sure if it'll be possible to get an entire year in one book, because some of them have page limitations, but I didn't have any issues with my blog for 2008.
(yes, the picture on the front of the book was of my positive pregnancy test...I thought it was an appropriate way to start the book :)

The back cover has a photo of the 3 of us at the Zoolights. Kinda sums up the whole year...

I love the fact that it has a table of contents (and it's automatically created by the blog entries!!!!)


The only bad thing is that it doesn't print thumbnails of any videos I've added, so there are some references in the text to videos that aren't there. It's pretty minor, and the point is to have something to give to Izzy when she's older and wants to know what our life was like. I'm absolutely terrible at journaling in a real "journal". This has pretty much become the journal of my life.
I would totally recommend this as a relative inexpensive option to print your blog without a lot of work. I know that there are other sites out there with a more professional look, but they all seemed like a lot of work. I might try a different one for 2009...we'll see how much time I have :)

1 comment:

Lacy Park said...

Thanks for posting this. I've been thinking about doing this, but haven't gotten around to it. The Cutest Blog on the Block has one, too. Maybe I should order one and we can compare. Thanks, again!