2.09.2010

How much longer will this last?

You know, I don't think we've had but one full week of a healthy Izzy since Christmas break, and last week was no exception. Joacim stayed home with her on Wednesday and I got Thursday. She just has these fever that won't go away fully. Every time I think I've got it under control, it comes back. It's a low grade one, usually, but it was up to 102 on Wednesday. By Thursday, she was feeling better...still a low grade fever off and on....but I'd still rather keep her at home if I'm able to. I'm just thankful that she wasn't feeling awful and whiney...









Yeah, I know...some of the photos are out of focus, but I think they convey movement, no? She's so fast :)
I also got her a little haircut on Thursday. She was looking a little raggedy...no photos of the actual haircut because she was a bit scared, but here's a cute little video of her on the way there....chatty cathy

She went to daycare on Friday, but when I picked her up, I noticed a TON OF GUNK coming out of her right ear. I was worried that it was another ear infection (would've explained the fever and all), but her doctor said that the tubes were doing their job and draining everything out, so that's good. It's still draining today, but it seems as though she's still feeling OK. She does have a slight fever again, so we'll see how she is when she wakes up tomorrow.

No comments: