7.06.2009

Snackin' in the kitchin'

Izzy woke up from her nap...HUNGRY! So I got out her Bumbo seat and tried to see if she'd eat while she was sitting in it. Luckily it worked!

This is her funny face. She does it spontaneously, and it never fails to make us laugh. Guess we gotta sstart being careful about showing her that, because I think she's getting wise to it and using it against us!


This girl LOVES blueberries...I swear she'd eat an entire pint in a sitting if I'd let her. Unfortunately, the blueberry poops that I've been subjected to make me hold back on the berries a bit :)

1 comment:

Lacy Park said...

Are you talking about the black poopie diapers that come after a snack of blueberries? I have been changing a few of those myself.

Izzy is a doll! Your pictures are precious!