6.16.2009

Totally random photos...

Just got a bunch of photos...

Here's Joacim trying to get her dressed...she's very FAST so I couldn't get focused very well




Here she and I are the next morning having a little fun before breakfast...





I took these outside the other day. She had just woken up from her nap, and I sooo wanted to go outside and play with her for a little bit...unfortunately, it started to rain pretty shortly after we went out, but her expressions are still priceless...






Joacim took these Sunday night. I was hanging out with Izzy before going to see Wicked with my friends...


This one would've been cute if I didn't have my "drunk" face on...I swear, this is almost always what I look like when Joacim takes a photo of me...embarassing...


Here she is being sneaky...


And some snuggletime before going to bed...

No comments: