10.17.2008

Light the Night Walk

I wanted to say thank you to those of you who sponsored my Light the Night walk. I was able to raise $400 for the cause, so THANK YOU!!! There was a great turnout, and a wonderful evening for the walk. I wish I would've gotten some better photos of the event itself, but I failed a little on that one. Here are some photos of us at the event though:

This is Izzy and me with my friend Rebecca. We work together at Lilly, and she has a spunky little girl named Hannah.


And here's Hannah:


Here's a family self-portrait:


And here's little Izzyboo:


Okay, here's a VERY BLURRY photo of the walk when it began...


After the walk was over, Joacim and I were starving, so we went to have some sushi. Here's Izzy with her chopstick:

mmmm....mmmmm....goood...........

No comments: